Here i will describe a simple Tutorial How To Change Font On Android. Sometimes maybe you bored with standard font, so now the time to change your android font. Some requirements is needed that can change your android font.
Here is the step tutorial how to change font on android :
1. Your android phone must be rooted, because the the related application need root acces
2. To keep something unwanted with yor phone, please backup your system and data first
3. Font Changer app, this is app that can change your font
4. The .ttf font file, this is font format that can be installing with font changer to change your android font
5. Download Font Changer ,
Download FontChanger Lite v3.0.2 APK
FontChanger Lite v3.0.2 APK
FontChanger Lite v3.0.2 (APK) (346.97 kB) – 280 Hits
you can download FontChanger from Android Market:
6. Download the .ttf file font, example i use SonySketch Android Font
Download SonySketch Android Font APK
SonySketch Android Font APK
SonySketch Android Font (APK) (104.3 kB) – 224 Hits
7. Exctract FontChanger Lite v3.0.2.zip, then install it, your phone maybe need restart after install this app, so restart it.
8. Exctract SonySketch Android Font, then put SonySketch Android Font.ttf to /Sd Card/.fontchanger you can use Root Explorer)
7. Open FontChanger app, select Sony Sketch
8. Click Apply > Reboot, now restart your phone,
9. Done, now you have new font style on your android phone.
It is a simple Tutorial How To Change Font On Android, i am sure you can try it.